My 6th Graders

>> Friday, June 5, 2009


This year at Aikin, I mainly worked with 6th grade. I have had many of these kids since 4th grade and will truly miss them. I don't think there will be a day that goes by I won't think of them and all their craziness. I won't ever forget the many jokes told in my classroom, learning dances, their smiles, their ghettoness, our six flags trip, and how much I love them.

Priceless sayings from them:

After O'bama won the presidency Geread said:
"I am going to Washington D.C. tomorrow to help O'bama paint the white house black."

Before field day after asking Kantrelle if he was going to come help me at my station:
"No you are not pregnant or old, you don't need any help."

On our six flags field trip after I got on a scary ride with my kids:
"Are you ok Mrs. Marshall?" Among laughs





2 comments:

Unknown August 12, 2014  

Hello I enjoy your blog, did you replace all of the windows in your home?

Unknown August 12, 2014  

I'd like to contact you to pick your brain on your remodeling efforts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP