Happy Birthday!

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Yesterday I celebrated my 27th birthday, boy am I getting old. Brandon took me to a Murder Mystery Dinner for my birthday and to play games at Dave and Busters. The Murder Mystery Dinner was quite entertaining, the actors and actresses do the whole play in front of you. We solved the mystery of who killed the doctor too, we are good! Then yesterday on my actual birthday I had a great celebration with my special ed team at school. When I arrived home I was also adorned with gifts from the best husband in the world!!


1 comments:

Jennifer January 24, 2009  

Happy Birthday, Girl! Can you believe we are this old?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP