Wilton Cake Decorating Class

>> Monday, August 10, 2009


Pin It
On Saturday I attended my first cake decorating class, which I am super excited about. I wanted to take this and show my husband, the chef, that I can do something too. I am also hoping I am good enough to sell some for showers and birthdays. We didn't do much on Saturday but talk about the cakes we are going to make and the supplies we needed. Next weekend we are making a rainbow cake, which is super cute. I am looking forward to it, wish me luck that my cake turns out good. You can find this this kit here


My Cake Decorating Supplies


Eventually I will learn what all my tips do.
All my colors for my rainbow cake decorating.

My Sky Blue cake for my rainbow cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP