My First Cake: The Rainbow Cake

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009


Pin It
Well tonight I went to my second cake decorating class, and learned how to make a rainbow cake. I was very impressed with myself. However, I wish it would have been up more and centered more on the top of my cake. I learned though once you put your picture with piping gel on top of your cake, you can't move it. I was quite frustrated. But overall happy with how my rainbow turned out. I love how you can take any picture, trace it, and then use piping gel to trace that outline on any cake. Then fill in with icing, how cool is that. I can't wait for next week, so fun! We are making a clown cake next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP