Girls Weekend in Aggieland

>> Thursday, June 16, 2011


The past few days two of my best friends, Mandi and Jacki, headed to Aggieland for our second annual Girls Weekend.  We all went to A&M together and became instant life long friends.  We had so much fun the last few days shopping, eating, watching movies, playing WII and just hanging out together.  I am so glad we have started this tradition.  We stayed at my Mom's beautiful bed and breakfast The Clary House and were treated to delicious breakfasts and cozy beds while we were there.   I can't wait for next summer's 3rd annual girls weekend.  Love ya Mandi and Jacki!

Jacki, Mandi, and I

Here are a few videos of us from doing Just Dance on the WII.  We laughed so hard.





1 comments:

Dave and Mandi June 16, 2011  

Love the videos! Too funny! Thanks for inviting us to stay at your mom's hosue. I had a great time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP