Cookbook Reviews

>> Monday, January 2, 2012


Pin It
So as many of you may know, I am a Chef by day. And I have hundreds of cookbooks. So I thought what would be better than share with you some incite on cookbooks and which ones I recommend you check out.

Most probably are looking for just some good recipes to try out, but for me it is more than just a recipe. I am looking for a cookbook that entertains, informs, inspires, and is unique. I can pull out the Betty Crocker's Cookbook for Meredith if I just wanted a recipe. No, for me I need more! Yes some of my cookbooks are more advanced in techniques, skill, and time required, but I want to learn about the recipe, its background, culture, history and why did an author decided to write this book and recipe to share with everyone.

So join with as as we travel through a variety of cookbooks and enjoy food along the way. I will be reviewing old and new books, and will guide you on where to find some of the hard-to-find or out-of-print books


Here are just a few on my shelf. Don't tell the wife, but it might be time for another home remodel project; built-in shelf's? I just keep outgrowing the bookshelfs

Here are a few places that I buy my cookbooks from. Use these link to help me support my addiction. I am always looking for the best deal for cookbooks as they are usually range in price from $30 to $100+ "List Price"

Amazon
Book Closeouts 

Stay Tuned.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP