Fort Worth Zoo Outing!

>> Monday, September 6, 2010


This weekend my brother and his family came to visit. Saturday morning we decided to head over to the Fort Worth Zoo since Amy loves the zoo. We saw lots of neat animals and had a great time. Even Brett saw some animals now that he is a little older and more alert to things around him. The only downfall was deciding to ride the Dart Train and then get on the TRE over to Fort Worth. Not a good idea, the whole trip took 4 hours ( 2 hours there and 2 hours back). I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, just drive from Dallas to Fort Worth. Amy is getting so big and talking more everytime we see her. Brett is also smiling more and can roll over now. I love seeing them, and can't wait till they move to Willis. They will be even closer to us.


Brandon and I

Amy loves to say Cheese!!

The Girls in Front of the Fort Worth Zoo

Female and Male Lion: So cool!

Amy saw some big kids ride the kangaroo, so she had to do the same!

This penguin was a show off. He would swim in front of the kids and keep going back and forth. Amy loved him.

Gorilla, my favorite!!

1 comments:

Dave and Mandi September 07, 2010  

I'm jealous! I love the Fort Worth Zoo and I haven't been in years.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Picture

Picture
Established 2007

Blog Views

Blog Archive

Web Analytics

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP